- Basic American Sign Language
- Basic American Sign Language for Library Staff
- Basic American Sign Language for Library Staff, Part 2
- Hands-on Storytimes: Incorporating Basic Sign Language into Your Programs
- Little Hands Signing in the Classroom
- Multicultural Storytime Magic
- Sign, Baby, Sign! It’s Storytime!
- Sign with Your Child (for parents)
- Storytime Stuff
- Storytime Stuff for Beginners
- Working With a Sign Language Interpreter
Book a Workshop
For workshops in the MD/DC/VA area:
- 2 hour workshop: $350 plus mileage
- 3 hour workshop: $425 plus mileage
- 4 hour workshop: $650 plus mileage
- Full day workshop: $900 plus mileage
All fees are negotiable. Please inquire about a workshop to fit your needs and budget.
For workshops outside the MD/DC/VA area: Please contact us to make arrangements for a workshop that best meets your needs and budget.
- Same-day Payment: 5%
- Multiple bookings: 5% off each workshop for multiple workshops scheduled within a 2-month period; 10% off each workshop for multiple workshops scheduled for the same day.
Cancellations: Workshops cancelled with less than 2 week’s (10 working days) notice for any reason will be billed in full including any applicable travel expenses. Payment for cancellation of workshops due to natural disasters or severely inclement weather conditions may be waived on the condition that the workshop is rescheduled within 3 weeks.
Mileage: Round-trip mileage will be charged according to the current IRS business mileage rate.
CEUs and Documentation: Certificates of Completion will also be provided upon request.
Early Arrival: Presenter(s) will arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
Audience Size: Because of the hands-on nature of these workshops, ideal audience size is no more than 30 people. However, groups of up to 80 are acceptable as long as the workshop space provides sufficient room for breaking into small groups for some activities.
Collection Fees: Attorney’s fees and court costs will be added to the balance due if necessary to collect.
Proceeding with contractual agreement implies acceptance of terms.